Scuba – Leisure Management Solutions -Membership Management
Entering the user data from the membership application form can be done either during the sale of the membership , as part of the user’s first visit to the facility or during quieter times. Either way the information can be keyed in easily and the procedure is simple and user friendly. The need to input the required detail for each user emphasised during training as being important information you will require for future analysis. For example excluding the date of birth and title (which automatically works out the user’s gender), will exclude these users from forming part of the membership analysis by age or gender.
Whilst all leisure facilities may not require the same user information, the format of each user record has been devised in such a way as to ensure that the requirement of any one facility can be met.
Integrated User Database
An integrated user database is a valuable management tool. It allows you to analyse a wide range of information about your users, and produce reports to help when developing programmes as well as when planning Target Marketing campaigns. Delta’s expertise in Project Management and Consultation, coupled with a FREE Advice Service, allows you to effectively execute income-generating marketing.
Scuba allows information management for any type of membership structure, from a single centre patron to a borough wide Passport to Leisure scheme. As well as recording details of those customers successfully completing their ‘induction’ or PARQ for the Fitness Suite or registering to use a Sunbed, to allow their usage to be tracked for Health and Safety purposes.
These days many people prefer the advantages of spreading the costs of Gold Card type membership fees throughout the year with monthly Direct Debits. After all, budgeting for a smaller amount to come from your bank account each month is a lot easier than finding one large sum, once a year and always at the ‘wrong’ time.
Payments including Direct Debits
Payment by Direct Debit is now the preferred payment method for over 48% of the UK bill paying population because it provides so many advantages. Paying for a membership by monthly Direct Debit either at the leisure centre or using the online signup allows you to ensure monthly payments are received and non payers contacted swiftly with membership rights frozen until the missed payment has been made.
- Pro rata payment calculated from date membership is sold to the first attainable BACS submission date
- Submission file(s) and AUDDIS file (paperless mandate file) created in Scuba allowing full control of process
- Flexible Submission and the AUDDIS file (paperless mandate file) formats allowing your Finance Department or Head Office and sent to BACS using their corporate software
- Automatic import of ARUDD (Automated Return of Unpaid Direct Debit) report with immediate suspension or cancellation of the user dependent on the BACS non payment reason.
- For both single and multi site membership databases suspended users are immediately put on hold at ALL sites. Scuba’s Access Control module will then deny them access to any area with an access control point.
- A telephone list, rejection letter email and Point of Sale pop up memo are created to inform the customer of both the reason for the rejection and what they require to do next (if the membership is suspended they need to pay the outstanding monthly payment at the POS, for example).
- ADDACS file processing
- Integrated modulus checking to ensure account detail integrity
Prospecting, CRM & Retention
The ability to Convert, Retain and Manage your customers is an important part of leisure provision and Scuba’s Speculate module will allow you to:
- add potential users to the Scuba database
- set contact milestones
- allocate personal trainers
- send letters, e-mails or SMS
- convert potential members easily
- retain full correspondence history
- schedule periodic follow-up calls
Scuba will allow you to set up any number of prospective membership categories and these will allow you to offer ‘taster’ memberships for limited periods with, perhaps, reduced booking rights, to users that may be interested in joining the Centre but need an incentive.
Each contact may be assigned to a Sales Advisor. The name and all contact details can be inserted into Scuba with, perhaps, the user photograph. A temporary membership card can also be issued as part of the registration process if required. Potential members can then be assigned to a Personal Trainer / Team Leader / Sales Advisor and the Scuba would then allow you to record the type of membership that the user is interested in.