CentreStage Box Office System
CentreStage Box Office Software has been developed in association with a number of Theatre Venues to provide a comprehensive Theatre Management System designed to meet the need of today’s modern box office.
CentreStage has all the features you would expect from a market leader in the entertainments industry. It is installed in a number of venues and we are gradually building up our customer base, determined to operate as a privately owned and independent supplier of quality Box Office & Marketing Systems and to provide a robust and user-friendly solution backed up with loyal and conscientious Support Team.
CentreStage was developed in conjunction with Fairfield Halls in Croydon, a 1998 Concert Hall which is complemented by an 800 seat auditorium. Fairfield also sell tickets on behalf of other venues.
Product highlights include:
- Robust, Secure, Comprehensive and Easy to Use Software
- Continuous, Free Upgrades
- Seating Plan Designer – the ability to design your own seating plans.
- Ticket Designer – the ability to design our own tickets.
- On Line Seat Selection.
- Print at home ticketing.
- Complete Patron and Prospect Contact Management.
- Comprehensive Marketing Reports.
- Patron Search Engine for Targeted Marketing.
- Management reports including an on-line option for promoters.
- Friends/Showcard/Membership facilities including Direct Debits.
- One-Click Series Bookings which selects the same seat (where possible) for every event in a series.
- Early bird, Last Minute, Discounted, Group and Series pricing.
CentreStage allows tickets to be sold both on and off-line with minimal intervention and includes individual seat allocation. An example of this is the on-line diary which is automatically generated once the performance is setup in the box office, putting a show on-line is simply a case of clicking a checkbox.
We believe that CentreStage has all the functionality of the more well known theatre packages but at a more competitive price. It also comes with the benefits of being written by a UK based company with over 30 years experience in real time point of sale solutions and who are committed to developing and supporting products.