Introduction to CentreStage
CentreStage Box Office Software has been developed in association with a number of Theatre Venues to provide a comprehensive Theatre Management System designed to meet the need of today’s modern box office.
CentreStage has all the features you would expect from a market leader in the entertainments industry. It is installed in a number of venues and we are gradually building up our customer base, determined to operate as a privately owned and independent supplier of quality Box Office & Marketing Systems and to provide a robust and user-friendly solution backed up with loyal and conscientious Support Team.
CentreStage was originally developed in conjunction with Fairfield Halls in Croydon, a 1998 Concert Hall which is complemented by an 800 seat auditorium. Fairfield also sell tickets on behalf of other venues.
Our solution would give you:
- Robust, Secure, User Friendly Software
- Competitive pricing (we offer two options either an outright purchase or on a per transaction based pricing structure)
- Comprehensive multiple access software; you may have any number of licenced users on the system
- Marketing control, detailed marketing information is a key feature and will enable you to manage E-campaigns based on for example patron buying history.
- Robust web-enabled, self-service interface for your customers
- On line self-registration and profiling of preferences
- Create your own Patron/Membership cards with/without a photographic image
- Create your own seating plans and ticket designs, enabling you to host web bookings for other venues via your web site to access another potential revenue stream.